Pure Miracle Renew Shampoo
ANTI-AGEING AND REJUVENATING
• Helps restore hair that is stressed from exposure to elements; heat styling, chemical services and water erosion.
• Organic actives help revive hair that is fragile and weak from chemical services; hair feels soft and smooth without being weighed down.
• Natural anti-ageing actives help protect against free radicals.
• Natural antioxidants help defend against colour fade.
• Natural elastic bio-polymers increase strength, resilience and elasticity.
• Moisturising actives with anti-humidity properties help to reduce frizz.
• Vitamins and natural oil actives help restore all types of damaged hair.
• Natural anti-irritant protects scalp against allergens from outside agencies.
• Contains our exclusive ‘Pure Organic Complex’ (certified 100% organic extracts).
FREE SHIPPING on all order over $120
Available in store or on our website kaylaesxpertease.com.au
Check out our reviews to see what people have to say about Pure Miracle Renew Shampoo and how much they love it.
WE ARE REUSING LAND WASTE PLASTIC TO MAKE OUR BOTTLES
At Pure Haircare, we’re committed to reducing plastic in the best way we know how – by reusing 100% Australian land waste plastic to package our haircare products. Pure Haircare are leading the way in implementing this practice.
WE NEED TO MAKE A CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO WORK ON OUR PLASTIC USE IF WE WANT TO KEEP OUR LANDS, OUR OCEANS AND OUR COMMUNITIES HEALTHY.
Our bottles are made from 100% Australian recycled land waste plastic in an effort to create a circular supply chain. This chain takes recyclable plastic and processes it by sorting, shredding and creating pellets that are then used to make our recycled plastic bottles. In doing this, we will be reducing the amount of plastic going to landfill in Australia. Through this process we estimate we will rescue over 100 tonnes of plastic from reaching landfill each year.
Our packaging choices are made with consideration to environmental impact and protecting our planet. We all need to play a part in reducing the footprint we leave behind to keep our planet as beautiful as the day we found it.
BY REUSING AND RECYCLING OUR PLASTIC, TOGETHER WE CAN REDUCE LANDFILL.